What are we about?
SYF is about MAKING BOYS BETTER MEN! Our goal is to use the tool of football to make that happen.
* Please check your schedule for your field location
- Hope Church, Springfield Illinois
- Sacred Heart Griffin, Springfield Illinois
- Don Bragg Sports Complex, Taylorville Illinois
- Rochester Community Park, Rochester Illinois
- Chatham Community Park, Chatham Illinois
- Eaton Corportation, Lincoln Illinois
- Illinois School For the Deaf, Jacksonville Illinois
- Decatur MacArthur High School, Decatur Illinois
- The purpose of Springfield Youth Football is to provide an understanding of the game of football and encourage sportsmanship and character in the game and in life.
- Our mission is to teach the fundamentals and rules in addition to the physical, mental and emotional aspects of the game. We are committed to encouraging a balance of football, family, school and fun.
- Our goal is that the athlete will understand how football promotes and develops positive life qualities such as team, respect, discipline, effort, perseverance and fitness and that they will practice those qualities on the field and in life.